Sunday, May 06, 2007

Las Vegas is not a good place

I recently went to Las Vegas with some very good friends. It was my second trip there, the first time I did more than spend one night. I was shocked at the number of children there. Why would anyone bring a child to such a place? The food was mostly bad and very expensive (there were exceptions). We went to visit the new Indian sponsored glass bridge on the west rim of the Grand Canyon, only to find it was almost $200 bucks a person to see it, and this was after a 4 hour drive, the last 22 miles over the worst dirt road I have ever been on in a normal car. Everywhere you go, the focus of the place and the people is to part you from your money. I am ashamed of a country that sees this as the future of entertainment.

It is a shitty place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home